We at the House of Joy For All Nations believe love manifests itself in action (1 John 3:16–18) and we express this in our community through works of kindness and compassion.
First, we identified projects in the community, we presented the opportunities to the congregation who gave an overwhelming response and we celebrated the impact.
Here are ways we have made our impact felt:
- CAP Money Course
Free training to help people manage money and come out of debt
- Free Parenting Courses to support families
- Aerobics Exercise
Free Ladies only exercise classes for women on income support
To help reduce health issues and tackle obesity.
- Drug and Alcohol Counselling
To help people break free from drug and alcohol addiction.
- Christmas Cheer – giving out free teas and coffees at local underground stations during the last week of Christmas. To spread joy and gladness amongst commuters and help them enjoy the feel of Christmas on their way to work.
And we have a long history of partnership with the following charities:
- Shooting Stars Hospice – care for terminally ill children
- Harrow and Middlesex Association for the Blind – care for the blind
- Crisis & Firm Foundation – National & Local shelter for homeless people
- Harrow Food Bank – Emergency Food for local people in crisis
- Teen Challenge UK –Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Samaritan Purse – Operation Christmas Child – packing Christmas gifts to help children in need get a gift for Christmas.
Click here to donate and support any of our causes. Thank you
For more photos visit http://www.rccghouseofjoy.org/multimedia/photo-gallery/