Dear members & visitors
This is an unprecedented time in our history. The COVID-19 pandemic is having an impact on the health of our loved ones, the businesses we rely upon, the health of the global economy, and the way we live our daily lives. As we all continue to navigate through these unique and evolving challenges, we want you to know that amid this turmoil, God is in absolute control. Psalm 91:1-16. So, fear not.
In line with the relaxation of the lockdown on places of worship among other places of public gathering, our church hall is now open for physical worship alongside the on-line services. The hall has been rearranged in compliance with the government regulations.
Furthermore, the UK government recently modified the directives for preventing Covid 19 and as they gradually unlock the economy, they advised the following:
‘stay alert, control the virus and save lives’
Face mask is to be won covering nose and mouth when going to public paces which includes places of worship.
Washing of hand and social distancing to continue.
How to stop the spread of the infection
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- wash your hands as soon as you get back home
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards.
As people of faith, the wisdom of God is required to direct us throughout this season. As we trust in God to heal and deliver us from this plague, let us play our part in ensuring that the infection is curtailed.
God bless you all.